Thursday, August 14, 2008

Five Minutes is All It Takes

Let this serve as a warning to all you moms out there ... five minutes is all it takes for your child to be seriously hurt, or worse! You think you can just leave your child alone while you go to the bathroom or run outside to get the mail or ... talk to your husband in the other room? Well, No! You can't! There are dire consequences involved in having ANY time to yourself WHATSOEVER. Don't believe me? Well, feast your eyes on the perfect example.
Oh, he's a smart one alright. This isn't even his room! He made this mess in his sister's room! He actually used the dresser drawers as stairs to get on top of the dresser where the baby powder was. AND this was about 30 seconds before I was supposed to leave for a Relief Society activity. Haha, bye Scott!

4 comments:

emlizalmo said...

OK melissa...I'm sorry, but this is hilariously funny to me! I want to eat that kid...after Scott cleans the powder off of him, of course! He and Molly would be quite a team if left unattended. :)

Kristin said...

I'm really sorry for you cause I know, know, KNOW what a mess baby powder is and what it takes to clean it up and not yell at the child who is covered in the white stuff as it always happens when you are going somewhere . . . . ahhh, the joys of motherhood. HOWEVER, I do have to admit, he is stinkin cute even pasty (or powdery) white!!!

MommyMert said...

Ooooooohhh!!! hehehe.. naughty naughty... LOVE HIM! Glad you could laugh about it! That means you are a great mother!

Michelle said...

So funny. Good advice. I love that he has the sweetest face, even when he's up to no good!