
Marley is going to Adventure Time for Pre-School ... Tuesday and Thursday from 9am - 11:30am.
Her teacher's name is Miss Jessica and she is so super sweet, Marley just loves her already! Marley walked right into class and Miss Jessica gave her a big welcome hug. Then she showed her where the backpacks go, Marley picked out her name and hung her backpack on her hook and said, "Bye Mom!"
She was so excited to start school, no tears!
Only one person cried ... me! My baby is growing up!
3 comments:
Yay Marley! I am so excited for you. I can't believe what a big girl you are. Have fun!
So exciting! (And so sad...I know I'll be shedding many tears when I'm there). So glad she seemed excited to go...can't have both of you crying! ;)
Oh she looks so excited!!! I hope she has a great year.
Post a Comment