How does a seemingly lovely child go from this ...
To this in under 30 seconds?
No, seriously, I really would like to know because I can't for the life of me figure it out!
To this in under 30 seconds?
No, seriously, I really would like to know because I can't for the life of me figure it out!If Marley is Scootaloo Superhero then Ethan is Mr. Whiny Whinersen. And, no, I am not pleased to meet you! All day today he has been in the WORST mood. I know something must be wrong with him ... teething, earache, etc. But I don't really see any new teeth coming in and he isn't pulling at his ears or have a temperature.
The only thing that works ... 
Otter Pops. Thank goodness for OtterPops. If they any nutritional value whatsoever, he could live on them. And I would let him.
5 comments:
Don't forget you can always hold him upside down. That'll work for a laugh every time. : )
Heehee--These two posts just cracked me up. I am so glad you started a blog!!! And you thought you wouldn't have anything to blog about. And now look . . .you added to my happiness this beautiful morning. The pictures of "Mr. Whiny Whinersen" are great--he is a cute boy. No matter what identity he is choosing to be at the moment. And your Marley--she keeps you on your toes, doesn't she!?
We suffer from the same dilemma! Ethan has a Jekyll and Hyde about him, as well...hoping it's just a stage that will pass. We mommies must be going to heaven for trying to figure out these little ones and loving them at the same time!
Oh, sorry. That makes you Mrs. Tired and Cranky. I hope he gets better and hope this is a very short stint as Mr. Whiny. At least they are cute or we'd throw them out the windows sometimes! I got the keys, thanks!
Melissa...you are absolutely hilarious! I am so glad you are my friend. I love that little Ethan too...even when I know he only loves me for my Starburst! :)
Post a Comment