Thursday, August 7, 2008

Today for lunch ...

(I know I said in my very first post ever that I wasn't going to talk about this but ... )

Today for lunch we had Wendy's ... the kids love to eat chicken nuggets! It's their favorite thing.
Marley had chicken nuggets ... with BARGABOO SAUCE! Seriously, I think it's so cute when she says it that way. It's one of those age-old Mom Dilemmas. Do you correct your child with pronunciation or do you let them keep saying it the wrong way because it's so cute!
Hmm ... I think I will just keep letting her say it that way for now.
And Ethan dipped his chicken nuggets in his Frosty! Mmmm ... can my kids get any messier?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I say, no! Don't change her, one day she'll figure it out and you'll cry that she doesn't say it the right way. Maybe if she's 10 and saying it in public... ;) YOur kids are ADORABLE covered in Wendys!

emlizalmo said...

You guys keep them in business! I love it. I feel the same as Michelle about the bargaboo thing. Lizzy has a little lisp and I realize it's pretty close to needing to get fixed, but dang it...it's so cute.

MommyMert said...

hehehe... love love love that boy! That smile... just melts my heart. Uhh.. dont correct M. So cute!

andrea said...

I love the way she says things not quite right. All of you said funny things, and I hated it when you finally said them right. Actually we kept saying them wrong for a long time afterwards because it was just too cute to forget.