Sunday, August 17, 2008

Skiing the Scum!

The Dunn Family rocks! They took us out on their boat and we had so much fun!Here's Ethan and Marley, throwing a fit. First they scream to get in and then they scream to get out! Well, the water was a little cold at first.Ethan wasn't too excited about wearing his life jacket. But snacks helped him feel better.Jordan and Morgan are sure pros! Jordan taught Marley how to ride the tube, she loved it!
I love to ski! (Click play to check me out!)
We went to Utah Lake and for those of you who didn't catch the "skiing the scum" quip, the lake can get awfully green! At one part we drove through the nastiest looking green sludge I have ever seen! It was so bad the water being splashed up was completely green. I'm just glad I wasn't being pulled through that when I was skiing!
Thank you, Dunn Family! We all had soooo much fun!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! Gotta love Utah lake!

MommyMert said...

Love the lake! Glad you all had a good time.

emlizalmo said...

That looks like a blast, green and all!!! You're awesome Melissa...what CAN'T you do? I'm not kidding. I think you are so stinking great.

andrea said...

You go girl! You look great out there. I'm glad you all had a good time. We always loved taking you to the lake. I'll have to look for some pics. of you when you were little doing the same thing.

Kristin said...

Hey--we were out there on the same day--perhaps the same time.

Totally with you about the scum--it was great.

Looks like you guys had a great time too. Your kiddos are so stinkin cute. Love seeing pictures of them.