We went to Yellowstone this weekend for a long weekend camping trip with the Cleggs. What can I say? We had so much fun!
Here are some of the highlights ...
Here are some of the highlights ...Sniffing trees (some are chocolate / butterscotch / strawberry flavored) ...

Campsite visitors ...

All kinds of animals to see ...
Playing in the water at Fishing Bridge ...
Of course the beautiful scenery ...

and the crazy geysers and natural wonders ...





Playing in the water at Fishing Bridge ...
Of course the beautiful scenery ...

Honestly, it was a little stressful at times. Our kids are really used to a set schedule and it was hard taking them out of their usual routine, they got pretty cranky at times. And although Scott and I used to go camping quite often, it was our first camping trip with Ethan and only our third with Marley. There were a couple of times I thought it might not be worth it, like when they got eaten by the flesh-eating bugs ...
But in the end we really did have such a good time!Thanks Clegg Family!

3 comments:
Fun, FUN! I'm glad you guys had a great time...despite the flesh wounds. That would have freaked me out. Seriously...what ARE THEY? I love the relationship that you guys have with the Clegg's...just like family. I'm glad you're back now...can't wait for our GNO! :)
Those bugs seriously are still giving me the heebee jeebees. Love that you had a great time!
What beautiful pictures. Looks like so much FUN!!! I love Yellowstone--though so sad about those weird bug bites. So glad you guys could get away
Post a Comment