As most of you know, I am in charge of the weekly playgroup activities for our ward. It is such an awesome calling, I absolutely love it! One of our favorite things to do is go to Callie's house and play in the backyard ... such fun! She has awesome toys ... a trampoline, swingset, climbing tree and a zip line! Check out some pictures from our last playgroup.







We have some really good times ...
Painting a mural at Amy's house ...
Playing in the water at Nielsens Grove Park Fountain ...
Thanksgiving Point ...
Krispy Kreme Donuts ...
Last year's Halloween Party ...
Painting a mural at Amy's house ...
Playing in the water at Nielsens Grove Park Fountain ...
Thanksgiving Point ...
Krispy Kreme Donuts ...
Last year's Halloween Party ...If you haven't come to our playgroup, you should! We really have a good time. What was your all-time favorite activity??
6 comments:
Well my kids loved Thansgiving Point, but they love animals so much that that was a given. I really enjoyed the ice cream from the creamery. And of course the zip line is a big favorite.
I think Ethan's favorites have been Thanksgiving Point (when he went last year) and bowling. Thanks for all your hard work and always giving our kids (and their moms!) a much-needed break from everyday life!
Oh, I couldnt decide.. My kids and I have loved them all. Pizza in Springville, TGP, Halloween Party, Easter Egg Hunts, etc.. You have done a great job! I really appreciate it, and I dont think I can express it enough.
You do a great job. I thought it would be so easy to come more often. Now I feel like I have to plan days in advance and start getting ready three hours before it starts...I love it when I'm there and it's always worth it.
By the way, we have a couple of sisters in our ward that are looking for babysitting help (for pay). Could you post something on the yahoo group about it? She is looking for full or part time for her 2 year old daughter from 8-3 either Mon-Friday or MWF or TTH. Have them call me if they are interested.
Painting murals! I don't know why I loved it so darn much. I loved that it wasn't stressful watching them get so messy. I really love thema ll though. You are one in a million, Melissa. You are fantastic at this calling. I just love you.
You do such a great job! Thank you for all your hard work--even if I am a slacker myself. I love those collages you have--so great. How'd you do that??
Post a Comment