My kids LOVE bath time! In fact, Ethan wasn't feeling good last night; he had a temperature and was feeling really lethargic, but when I asked him if he wanted to take a bath he perked right up and hopped in. He was laughing and playing in no time. I can't imagine what it would have been like to live in a time when we didn't have running hot water. The bath took his fever down and helped him sleep.
Marley used to have a real issue with getting her head wet. She would cry every single time I washed her hair. This summer's swim lessons, however, really got her to love water. She is so proud of herself when she dunks her whole head in and her face, she even opens her eyes under the water. She likes to go under the water, open her eyes and then come up and tell me what she saw. Sometimes she sees mermaids and mermaid castles or even whales. 
Marley used to have a real issue with getting her head wet. She would cry every single time I washed her hair. This summer's swim lessons, however, really got her to love water. She is so proud of herself when she dunks her whole head in and her face, she even opens her eyes under the water. She likes to go under the water, open her eyes and then come up and tell me what she saw. Sometimes she sees mermaids and mermaid castles or even whales. 
In case you can't tell, in the picture she is being a Marley Fountain.
This One's For You, Tricia!
2 comments:
Marley is a little fish. I love kids in the bathtub. Hope Ethan is feeling better soon.
BTW, love your playlist.
HEY WHATS UP? WE HAVENT SEEN YOU GUYS FOR SO LONG!!!! ETHAN IS SO BIG I CANT BELIEVE IT! WHEN I SHOWED JEFF HIS PIC HE ABOUT DIED! WE COULD BELIEVE THAT WAS YOUR LITTLE BABY! WE REALLY NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING! I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG, I FOUND IT ON YOUR FACE BOOK!
Post a Comment