Monday, October 27, 2008

Ward Trunk or Treat

We went to the ward Trunk-or-Treat Party last Friday. Here's a picture of Ethan, Marley, Kendrick and Tristan.
Our two little skunks ... or smellykins!
These two good friends had a good time ... high on a sugar rush, running around and getting lost in the crowd filled with strangers handing them candy and then hiding behind the bushes to gorge themselves from their buckets.
I didn't love that part, obviously, but the rest was pretty fun. We chatted with friends, ate chili, I won the chili cook-off (thank you Emeril and FoodNetwork!) ... and what other time do I get to put on so much make-up and still fit in?
The first of the many upcoming sugar-filled Halloween events! Gotta love this time of year!

4 comments:

SANDY said...

THATS FUNNY JETT WAS A SKUNK AT ETHANS AGE TOO!! LOOKS LIKE FUN OUR TRUNK OR TREAT IS ON FRIDAY!! HE DO YOU KNOW CHASE AND MINDY THOMAS? I THINK THEY LIVE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD! THEY DONT GO TO CHURCH!

jamie said...

Trunk or treat was fun! Congratulations on the chili! I took my leave pictures on the river trail behind my house, we take a shortcut thru the Henriods back yard. We should take the kids back there! (I answered you on my blog, but here it is again)

Kristin said...

Marley looked so pretty and I didn't even put it together that there were 2 cute skunks. I saw them seperately, but not together. CUTE!!!! You're hot, too, Melissa. Love ya~

andrea said...

Wow what cute children you have. Nana wants to give them a big hug. And Marley you are so pretty. You both dance so very nice. And Scott how very handy of you. Could I borrow you for a couple of weeks? I have a long list I can't seem to get your Father in Law to do.