Scott and I discussed our lack of storage, especially if we wanted to start Food Storage / 3-month supply (or even more than 1 week supply!) and he came up with this ...
Water heater closet turned Food Storage space. He made 7 shelf spaces, all just tall enough for a mason jar to fit in order to maximize space plus a large shelf on the bottom for dry goods. You can't tell too well in this picture but the top shelf goes all the way to the ceiling and there is about two feet to the bottom that I couldn't fit into the picture. I have all kinds of room now!I knew he could do it, he is such a do-it-yourself kinda guy! I love it!!
4 comments:
THAT IS SO COOL I HAVE STARTED A FOOD STORAGE ALSO BUT I NEED TO LEARN ALOT MORE ON CANNING! JEFF'S MOM IS A WHIZ AT IT! I NEED TO START GOING OVER TO HER HOUSE WHEN SHE DOES IT! LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE A WHIZ AT IT TOO!!
I'm so impressed! You could probably hire him out to put together something similar for other women. I imagine there are a few hunderd other ladies out there who've been after their husbands to do the same thing. Bravo!
COOL! Scott, you're awesome.
very cool shelves scott. good job.
Post a Comment