So the other day he was playing with Marley and she decided to come back inside. He ran in after her and started yelling at her. Scott and I told him to say what he wanted, "come outside" ... and sure enough he looked at Marley and said exactly what sounded like, "come outside". Of course Marley had to be difficult and say no. He started to get mad again but we told him to ask her nicely and he says "pweease".
A couple seconds go by ... and then "NOW!!!!"
Well, it worked for a minute, right?
Here's a cute video of Ethan jumping on Miss Jamie's trampoline. He loves it! He is quite coordinated too. I so love the kiss at the end ... and then "bye".
We finally found something that Marley and Ethan both have in common ... the love of hairdressing. Or is it just Ethan loving to do whatever Marley is doing? Thanks to Eric for being such a good sport.
6 comments:
That video clip is darling, he is so cute and growing up so fast! Isn't it funny the words they pick up from us like "now!" and the way they always use it in the correct context!
He looked so old to me the other day. And so handsome...even if they were Marley's jeans. :)
What a cute video! I need to do a better job of posting videos too ... okay, and pictures as well!
I love Ethan in that Nemo costume. What a cute boy! Funny stories.
He has gotten so big. So cute he is. :-) I like the "Miss Jamie" thing. I heard Marley say Miss Brenda. Very sweet.
I love it when they're first learning to talk and say all these funny things. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment