Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TAG - I'm it. Six Interesting Things About Me.

SIX?? INTERESTING?? Hmmm ... Thanks, Sharene. :)

OK, it took me a while to post this because it really was quite difficult to think of six things let alone interesting things. AND that you probably don't already know. Let's see ...

1 - I am (or used to be) an adrenlaine junky. I have skydived, bungee jumped, cliff dived, bridge jumped, parasailed and paraglided. Not so much anymore!

2 - I was in Speech and Debate and Drama Club in high school. I really wasn't very good at it but it was fun. I was super proud to be a part of the Speech and Debate club though ... they took first in State ten years running, probably more since then but I haven't kept track.

3 - I did the BYU Jerusalem Study Abroad. I was there from January to first of June in 1997. It was AWESOME!! Anyone planning on going to Israel ... I'll be your tour guide for free! LOVE IT!

4 - After coming home from Israel I took Arabic for 3 years. Go ahead, ask me to tell you something in Arabic ... I can't! I can remember very few conversational phrases, so sad.
5 - I grew up in Arizona. I love to water ski and swim ... but when my mom put me on swim team ... I sucked. I was really bad.
6 - I am the oldest of five girls. I love my sisters. We didn't always get along growing up (that's putting it mildly!) but I consider them four of my bestest friends now.

NOW, HAHA, I TAG ... my mom, Callie, Amy, Jamie and Heather.

5 comments:

andrea said...

I like your pictures. Where did you get them, ha ha. Ok go to my blog I'll try to tell you 6 things about me.

Kristin said...

you are so cute. Love the old pictures of you. That one of you and your sisters is great. You did great--I didn't know any of these things and I think they were very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

coconutmama said...

Awesome that you took Arabic (my brother learned to read and write it in the military) and did study abroad. So cool. Its fun to learn more about you!

emlizalmo said...

I wish we had gone to Jerusalem together! Can you imagine? I think you're so awesome...this stuff just proves that I'm right. :)

Sharene said...

Those are great. Thanks for playing. I had no idea that you were such an adrenaline junky. That is awesome. That is awesome you went to Jerusalem. What an experienced. Well we are free the next two Sundays, just in case you want to invite us over for games!! :) I would invite you over, but I think your house is more kid friendly than mine.