OK, we've got some BYU football fanatics in our family. We took Marley to Thanksgiving dinner last year, at Uncle Jeff's house (die-hard Utes fan), wearing her little BYU cheerleader outfit and Scott taught Marley to chant "BYU! BYU!" Scott actually has Marley believing the Y on the mountain is for Yergensen!
Anyways, Marley got to go to her first BYU football game! Grandpa Austin has season tickets every year and Scott has an open invitation to every game. He has been wanting to take Marley to a game for a while now but she was finally deemed old enough, to sit through at least half of the game. I dropped her off with her daddy around half time.
They have excellent seats and I love this picture because you can tell how close they are to the action! She had a really good time. I don't know if it's because she is loving football or because grandpa bought her a hot dog and licorice. 
They have excellent seats and I love this picture because you can tell how close they are to the action! She had a really good time. I don't know if it's because she is loving football or because grandpa bought her a hot dog and licorice. 
She is still talking about her fun experience. She loved watching the cheerleaders and the nice cougar! She felt like such a big girl! What a special day out with daddy and grandpa.
2 comments:
Smart girl!!
we love BYU football too.
And yeah, um, those are some fabulous seats. Can I covet them?
woohoo. Go cougs!
Post a Comment