Monday, November 3, 2008

Our New Family Pictures!



Amy Schofield is a genius! I really thought there would be no way that she could manage to get so many good pictures! My children were not cooperating and yet she still managed to make them look like little angels! Amy ... you are my favorite person in the whole world right now!

6 comments:

SANDY said...

TOO CUTE!!! WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT GETTING FAMIY PICTURES DONE! THEIR IS A NURSE AT MY WORK THAT KNOWS SOMEONE TOO I GUESS HER PRICES ARE GOOD SO WE HAVE BEEN THINKING DOING IT! YOU WILL HAVE TO LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH AMY CHARGES!

Jillian said...

They all look SO good! Way to go Amy!

Sharene said...

Oh my gosh those are incredible!! Amy is incredibly talented. They turned out so awesome!!! You look absolutely beautiful in all of them Melissa!

Kristin said...

Melissa . . . . these are so great! I L-O-V-E them. I am so happy they are so good-I think your family is beautiful. And dang Scott, you are one lucky man, :-)

jeana said...

I just found your super cute blog :) and love the new family pictures!

coconutmama said...

Love the new family pics. You all look great!