Scott came up with some great pumpkins this year. And this year the kids were big enough to help out a little. Scott let Marley pick out a design she liked, she chose the witch. And they loved sticking their hands in the pumpkins and cleaning them out with us.
I really love it that Scott likes to carve pumpkins. I'm not a huge fan of the sticky mess but the kids love it! 
Final result ...
The trick or treaters really like this one the best ... we got lots of "that's disgusting!"s.
Marley was pretty upset about this one. She thought it was so naughty that the big one was eating the little one!
Scott is the real "pumpkin carving master" in our house. I only did one, he did five! And that is actually less than last year. Which one do you like best?
Marley was pretty upset about this one. She thought it was so naughty that the big one was eating the little one!
Scott is the real "pumpkin carving master" in our house. I only did one, he did five! And that is actually less than last year. Which one do you like best?
4 comments:
they all look great. I'm impressed! way to use up those pumpkins. And thanks for having that halloween party for Isaiah to go to, he had a blast!
Wow, he is really good. I wonder if he will teach us. Mine are kinda lame each year. I like the one with the little guy inside. Very creative.
Those are so awesome!! Did you do those without a pattern? It looks like it. See, we cheat with patterns.
All of em are great--that puking one is pretty funny--and the big one eating the little one--I usually don't laugh at the pumpkins. Very creative Scott. I like the Y one though. Simple.
Cute.
Post a Comment