The weather has turned chilly and my children have gone a bit stir crazy. I started thinking the other day about how long it had been since the kids have played outside, and the answer was quite sad. No wonder they have been acting a bit like caged animals ...
So, even though the temperature was in the 40's, I bundled them up and headed to the park.
I was seriously the best mom ever that day! Look at those smiles!
We stayed for about an hour and then headed home, before frost-bite set in, ... and hot chocolate was calling our names!
So, even though the temperature was in the 40's, I bundled them up and headed to the park.
I was seriously the best mom ever that day! Look at those smiles!
We stayed for about an hour and then headed home, before frost-bite set in, ... and hot chocolate was calling our names!
4 comments:
Hi Melissa - Look at your cute kids! You may not remember me too well from the System Conn days - but Scott said I could "stalk" your blog! You are a good mom - frostbite and all!! ;o)
Steph E
Forget the kids, I'M GOING STIR CRAZY. I miss warmer days. I need to get out more! Your kids ARE cute!
cute pictures of your darling kiddos. And what a fun time at the park. I can't remember the last time we went to a park. sad.
So cute. I did that with Brielle, although we didn't go play in a park, I went for a stroll with her in the stroller all bundled up and she did great! It is just worth it some days!
Post a Comment