We had quite the New Year's Eve Party! Marley especially enjoyed the party hats. She not only dressed herself up but also anyone who would hold still for her.
At "midnight" the kids watched the ball drop and then we ran outside screaming Happy New Year and blowing horns! I'm sure the neighbors were kind of confused because it was actually only 10pm. I can't believe we even let them stay up for that long! 
As you can see, we take partying very seriously ... everyone gets involved.
Actually I think this was probably Marley's doing.
At "midnight" the kids watched the ball drop and then we ran outside screaming Happy New Year and blowing horns! I'm sure the neighbors were kind of confused because it was actually only 10pm. I can't believe we even let them stay up for that long! 
As you can see, we take partying very seriously ... everyone gets involved.
Actually I think this was probably Marley's doing.
The kids went to bed and the adults played Wii. Thrilling, I know. I, however, am now the boxing champion of the Brown Family. I think I probably hold the record ... I actually KOed my own mother in 10 seconds flat. Pent-up aggression? Nah, I just rock at the Wii! :)
2 comments:
Love those EARLY new years celebrations. :) Ours was at 8...midnight in Brazil, I think.
Melissa, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun for new year. By the way Happy New Year!
The boys wanted to have a party and stay up all night and party like big boys do, but the two little ones didn't make it past 10:30, Parker did receive the new year with Scott and I. It was a good experience for them.
Melissa, we are coming up to Utah this coming weekend(January 24th) we would like to hang out with you guys for a little while. Scott lost your phone number, could you please calls us or e-mail us so we can plan something. 208-922-9668 or szptabrown@aol.com
I look forward to getting to know you, Scott always has great things to say about you.
Zonia.
Post a Comment