Friday, January 16, 2009
Online Book Club
Hey friends! OK, everyone pretty much knows that I like to read. I also have lots of friends and family who are also avid readers. So, I had a great idea ... I started another blog, a Bookshelf Blog. It's a place where I will review the books I read and I would LOVE it if you would add your reviews as well. Just let me know if you want to be added and I will list you as another author to the blog and then you can add your post / review too! I added a button on the sidebar which links to my new blog. And I am going to have a button on the sidebar also telling you what I am currently reading / just read / want to read next. We could even start reading the same books at the same time and then discussing them in our posts. Our own little online book club. What do you think???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Count me in. Sounds fun.
Sounds like fun. Does this mean I'll have to go to the libaray?
Sign me up. I've been wanting to learn how to read for a while now, and this will be a good excuse to learn.
What a great idea! I would love to partake. My contribution would be occasional, at best, since I don't get to read nearly as much as I used to before the babe. But I'd love to read reviews and add mine if I happen to get the chance.
Sorry I wasn't here today when you called...yes, we really do need to go to lunch sometime. Whenever we can get the kiddies together. Thanks so much for thinking of me...it's so nice to have such good friends.
I think it is a great idea! I can go there and get ideas for my new reading goal :)
Great idea!! I'm not reading much right now. Maybe this will inspire me? I'll put checking into it on my list of things to do.
I MISS you!! Hope you are doing great! It was fun catching up on your blog. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Marley's New Years outfit. She rocks. Glad you had such a nice holiday and that you got to go to some warmth and sunshine. mmmm . . . so nice.
Post a Comment