Thursday, January 8, 2009

Papa's Ranger Rides

One of the highlights for the kids were the Ranger (4x4) rides with Papa. My dad lit up his Ranger with lights for Christmas and they drive around the whole neighborhood and little park across the street singing Christmas carols. It's like a roller coaster! I can't imagine the neighbors like it a whole lot but the kids LOVE it! Ethan can't stop asking for Papa and I think this probably has something to do with it. The WHOLE way home he was asking, "Papa?? Papa's house??" I actually had to ask him to please stop asking for PAPA!! He even asked for him today ... I told him shh! Papa's sleeping. That kept him quiet for a little while at least. :)

2 comments:

coconutmama said...

How fun! Your Dad sounds like he is an awesome Grandpa!

Rachel said...

That is just hilarious...how fun! And so jealous of your little Arizonian getaway. What I would give to be out of the cold and snow right now!