In years past there was a huge tree to give us shade and that we could hang a tree swing from. The flash floods have washed it away though and so we usually set up some tarps and try to find some man-made shade.
The kids had so much fun exploring.
And of course Ethan finds the smallest bit of water to splash in!
My favorite part was riding ATVs and in the Ranger. Marley was hooked too.

Everybody loves the Ranger!
Nana the kid magnet!
Slowly but surely my dad is determined to turn Scott and Robert (Kattie's hubby) into his regular hunting buddies. He's so excited he finally has sons! (And I know Scott loves it too.)
One thing you can say for the Brown girls - they know how to handle their firearms! Look out! Tricia, Me, Kattie, Callie and Lindsey
It isn't often that all five of us Brown girls are in the same place at the same time. Thank you, Megan, for this awesome picture of me with my beautiful sisters. Aren't they gorgeous?!?!? It's funny that we all look like sisters when we are standing next to each other and yet some of us don't look like each other at all. And yet we all look like my mom.
I'm sorry - I just had to put this one in. This is for you Eric! "Senior Pictures Revisited" :)
5 comments:
You really do all look just like each other...that's one hot group of gals!
Wow! It sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun during the last few weeks. So glad you got to go home.
I envy you and the sunshine you were able to enjoy in AZ during the winter months. I can relate, we have been snowed in here in OR also. So tired of the stuff! Glad you were able to be with all your sisters. You are right, it is so hard to get everyone back together once you have all grown up and out on your own. Take care!
LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT NEW YEARS PARTY!!! WAY TO MUCH FUN!!!!!!
The adventure never ends with you guys! Why are you so cool? I'm so glad you guys took your last minute AZ trip. Looks like a total blast!
Post a Comment