Yay! Scott has a new project ... new floors! We bought the laminate wood flooring from Costco and Scott is going to attempt to install it himself! And Yes, it IS sitting in my front room. For some reason there wasn't anywhere at all in the house it could be stored until he was ready for it. (hee-hee, I'm just teasing you, honey! I don't care where it's stored cuz I'm getting new floors! YAY!)
I guess that means the kids and I will be evacuating the house in the near future ... Arizona here we come!
I guess that means the kids and I will be evacuating the house in the near future ... Arizona here we come!
6 comments:
Oh yeah! Where is it going? Funny how something like that can bring so much joy...I'm excited for you and excited that I will get to see the finished product, since I will be stopping at your house at least once a month! :)
P.S. How does a little lunch together in March sound for a little V.T./friend time? I still owe you one, you know. Think about it...let me know.
Oh yay! Is it for the kitchen? Scott will do a great job...he seems to on everything else. :)
I have a great idea. When Scott is finished with yours, he can come down here to do mine and we will all go to your house while he does it.
when are you coming down? You should be here for girls night!!
IM SO JEALOUS! I SO WANT WOOD FLOORING THROUGH OUT MY HOUSE!!! IS IT CHEAPER AT COSTCO?
Post a Comment