We were sitting at Cracker Barrell the other night for dinner and were playing that game they have ... you know, the one with the pegs on the triangular board? Anyways, Ethan thought the game was just taking the pegs out of the holes and then putting them back in. He would take one out at a time and say "YAY!" We started counting them as he put them back in ... he started it off with "one, two, three" ... I already knew he could count to three because he does it all the time when he jumps off the couch, but to apply it to counting pegs was great! Then I continued with four, five and he says ... "SIX!" Needless to say, I was impressed. AND, just in case it was a fluke, he did it again twice!
2 comments:
Isn't that fun when they show that they know their stuff? I think they know long before they ever show us! Little smartypants...
Yay Ethan! I love him so much Melissa.
Post a Comment