Sunday, February 22, 2009

Who's ready to rock?!?!

We're starting a band. What do you think the name of our new rock bank should be? Mommy and the Monsters? We got the game "Rock Bank" a couple of months ago and the kids love to play it probably even more than we do. It's a fun game, if you ever want to play just come on over! (Just don't ask me to sing.)

The kids got all the moves down like they were regular rock stars!

5 comments:

Sharene said...

ooh I want to come and play! We have still never played and we really want to. Let us know when and we will be there! I love those cute pictures. I sure love your cute kids

MommyMert said...

We love it too... my kids are always fighting over which instrument they are going to play. You kids look like naturals! :)

jamie said...

Awesome! I love it! We have guitar hero, and let me tell you Morgan kicks but!

Heather said...

Too funny! I can't wait to rock out to Billy Idol with you guys!

emlizalmo said...

I would LOVE to play this game some day...would you believe I never have? I'm kindof the karaoke queen around these parts...so...I'm just saying... :)