It was such a good thing my sister Tricia came because my kids were getting really sick of looking at this ...
Me. On the couch. And yes that's an ice pack on my stomach.
I was starting to feel a little better but still couldn't drive. All three of us were sick of staring at our walls. We finally ventured out and went to the mall playground.
Marley got adventurous and climbed on the dinosaur like the other big kids do. Unfortunately she did it while Tricia went to get us a drink! Scott had her trained to confront me every time I lifted anything heavy and so it was funny when I walked over to her on top of that dinosaur. She wanted to get down but was nervous to drop and wanted some help. She realized as soon as I walked over with a "look" on my face that she was going to just have to do it herself. I gave a hand so she wouldn't topple over when she landed but she dropped down all by herself. Of course once she got the hang of it that's all she wanted to do for the rest of the time we were there.
Gotta love those Ethan Kisses ... he's just so happy to be out of the house!
Tricia took us to see Madagascar 2 at the dollar movies!
Me. On the couch. And yes that's an ice pack on my stomach.
I was starting to feel a little better but still couldn't drive. All three of us were sick of staring at our walls. We finally ventured out and went to the mall playground.
Marley got adventurous and climbed on the dinosaur like the other big kids do. Unfortunately she did it while Tricia went to get us a drink! Scott had her trained to confront me every time I lifted anything heavy and so it was funny when I walked over to her on top of that dinosaur. She wanted to get down but was nervous to drop and wanted some help. She realized as soon as I walked over with a "look" on my face that she was going to just have to do it herself. I gave a hand so she wouldn't topple over when she landed but she dropped down all by herself. Of course once she got the hang of it that's all she wanted to do for the rest of the time we were there.
Gotta love those Ethan Kisses ... he's just so happy to be out of the house!
Tricia took us to see Madagascar 2 at the dollar movies!
Thank you, again, Tricia! You really were a life saver - for me and the kids!!! They cried and cried when you left. And they keep asking for you, it's so cute and kinda sad. They made up a game - pretending to go to the airport to pick you up. I just keep telling them we'll go down to AZ and see you real soon. LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
Sisters are seriously the best! Your post makes me miss mine too. :)
Yay for Tricia! She is a beautiful, fun aunt!
Sisters are the best, huh. Sure love mine.
Tricia is beautiful--just like you and all the women in your family.
And cute movie pictures. Love the movies.
Post a Comment