Monday, February 23, 2009

Sushi Anyone?

We tried out a new japanese food place called Yapona with the Cleggs the other night. I forgot my camera but took these pictures with my cell phone so they're not the greatest quality. But Marley and Kendrick were so cute together so I had to take some pictures. We didn't think the kids would love the japanese food so we got them corn dogs off the kids menu ... I have to admit we were feeling quite chic when the food came. The kids plates came with mini sushi rolls! Of course most of them were not adventurous enough to try it - except for Tristan! And Scott got to try real Kobe Beef for the first time. I'm not sure he would say it was worth the hype (or the cost), but at least he can say he's had it!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the look of sushi next to a corn dog. We love sushi, well, I love veggie rolls - no fish for me!

emlizalmo said...

I am just not a sushi fan. California roll with LOTS of wasabi is about all I can handle. I wish I liked it more...actually fries and burgers are cheaper so I guess I'm good. :)